Writing the “about me” section is a little daunting. I don’t know why, it just is. There’s so much to say, yet so little time! So, let’s do bullet points to make this short and sweet, shall we? 🙂
- I’m a native Detroiter (313 stand up!) currently living in the NJ/NY area with my wonderful husband.
- I love writing! I’ve kept a journal since I was about eight years old and have been blogging for-ever! I’m hoping to publish a novel sometime in the near future.
- I come from a family of six kids. I’m number six. 🙂 #baby
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in anthropology from the University of Michigan and a Master’s degree in higher education administration from The George Washington University.
- I like balance and fairness #TeamLibra. Therefore, I like to see and understand all points of view. I often like to play “devil’s advocate” when writing about hot topics.
- I recently decided to leave the world of higher ed in exchange for the tech world. I used to be an avid web designer, so I’m making my way back into that life.
- I’m addicted to coffee. No. For real. ADDICTED!! No, I don’t drink 12 cups a day! Only 10. Kidding! Two cups is my max, but seriously, if I could drink more… #CoffeeIsSoGOOD
I think that’s it for now! Enjoy the site and don’t be shy to comment and voice your opinions!